main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Hello there, Indy Knights!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone, in particular Zuckuss1138 (I think thats Jay) and Sebulba-X....

I am speaking for all of the Rocky Mount, NC fanforce that attended CIII when I say it was a pleasure to meet you folks, and we had a blast in your hometown. Jay left quite an impression on us being in line all night just a night after his accident, and it really made the night pass by alot quicker by having some fun conversations with him and several other folks at the front of the line. Sebulba-X, thanks for assisting Fettfan5150 at the party Friday night, we appreciated it immensely, and had an unforgettable evening.

Thanks again, and we look forward to more Celebrations being held in your great city.

May the force be with you,

JediRiff

2. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Glad to hear you all had a great time while you were here!

3. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jorg_Sacul_from_C3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2004
    Also glad to hear POSITIVE things said about the weekend-- so many complaints about lines, capping, etc. Please come back for Celebration IV!

Jay is absolutely amazing in his dedication to Star Wars events. He's one of our youngest members, but also is a role model when it comes to wanting to be "there" when things need doing. And, he has a most EXCELLENT Zuckuss mask!

4. TR-1032

TR-1032 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    & we have our own resident Jorg Sacul! How cool is that to have your own walking & talking C2 figure!

5. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    we certainly have quite a gang here in indy, dont we? thanks for all the kind words, despite my head and the horible weather i had the time of my life in line and really enjoyed meeting all the folks who were there. you made those 14 hours pass right by.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Are you talking about the Faux GL? The one that pulled a fast one on everyone pulling up in the limo? Man, I laughed so hard I hurt after that one. :) If you guys dont mind, I will probably drop in every now and then to chit chat, or say hi! :D

7. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jan 26, 2004
    heh heh, I *am* that faux GL!

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I wish I had stopped and asked for a pic with you, now. It would certainly help compliment the story we have about you. :) Ask Jay, we saw one guy go tearing through the crowd trying to get a picture of you, almost knocking folks over. We were standing on the steps yelling at him that it wasnt really George, but he was FOCUSED on getting that pic and ignored us. We laughed soooo hard. :D

9. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jan 26, 2004
    I saw that guy-- my "security" intercepted him, and it was about that time when he realized he'd been had. I ran into him later, he was a good sport about it.

Man, it's a shame we didn't have the weather we're having now for the convention. it is Beautiful, 73 degrees, sunny... no hail or snow to be found!

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, that kind of weather stayed around long enough to tease us Wednesday.... but it was gone by that night. :(

11. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    i remember that guy. i about died when i saw him running.

12. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Everyone from The Jedi Knights of Cleveland enjoyed themselves at C3! And I was glad to have a chance to run into Jorge so many times during the weekend, after telling everyoe the tale of our exploits in Westlake ;)

13. ILoveHayden2006

ILoveHayden2006 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Hey everyone! Some of you may remember a girl that went by the name AniandAmidala4ever, well I lost my password some time ago and had to create a new name. I just wanted to say hi and I am back!~Ashley aka AJ

14. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    welcome back.

15. bluejedi_89

bluejedi_89 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2005
    I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone, in particular Zuckuss1138 (I think thats Jay)

You know Zuck? Poor guy.

16. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    drop dead n00b. and for the record, you just earned yourself a swirly at the next meeting.

17. TR-1032

TR-1032 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005

I feel sorry for you too kiddo! I seldom admit that I know him & wouldn't advertise it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.