main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Hello there! It's me, BJ. I'm back.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Hi guys! Well, I was never really gone... As some of you already know, hyperspace_police is me, BJ, formerly jeepgirls30. I have had some "intense" personal "issues" lately that required me to change id's for a time. I would like to say that you all are the most incredible people anyone could ever meet. If it had not been for a Star Wars line party, I would not know all of you and would not have made some of the best friends I have ever had. I cannot begin to thank you enough for everything you have done for me. The thoughts and prayers and other things you all have done for me can never be repaid. All I can offer is my thanks. I would like to apologize for the post that was made towards me that insulted you guys. Thanks for not holding it against me. I cannot thank you all enough. I don't even know where to begin. Many of you also know that I am undergoing chemotherapy for ovarian cancer. I had cancer when I was younger and my oncologist thinks this is a result of the treatment for that cancer. Gee, cures sure can be tricky things. I would like to ask for your prayers as I am in the middle of a lot of life changes right now. I will have chemo through December and this past Friday my doctors discovered that my cancer has spread and in August I will have more surgery. This week I will begin radidation therapy, then I have 2 weeks before the next round of chemo. Again, all I have to offer you all is my deepest thanks and if any of you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am so very glad to have met each one of you and look forward to being friends with each of you for a very long time...
    Later
    "Bacon"[face_pig]

2. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    P.S. I love all of you guys like family. Thanks for everything.
    Later[face_pig]

3. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hang in there girl,just keep believing in the true force and everything will work out.

4. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    you want i can beat somebody up!! concentrate on healing your self. we are thinking about you.

5. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    So how come you're not incognito anymore?

6. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I'm tired of hiding and being scared. I have nothing to hide or feel guilty about and I decided that he should know that I have friends that support and care about me. :) I'm not going to do stupid things like go into dark parking lots alone...heck, these sedatives make it so I don't want to go anywhrere...but, I am not going to live my life hiding from him. I'm stronger than that.
    Later
    [face_pig]

7. Shadowscout04

Shadowscout04 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    Glad to see you back. You hang in there and don't give up. Also if there is anything YOU need don't hesitate to ask, We are here for you.

8. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Thanks for that. I have to go and see a different oncologist in Little Rock tomorrow, I don't know exactly what I am going for, just that my current oncologist wants me to see this guy who is more specialized than he is. He also told me that I should bring someone with me in case I get upset...I'm going to have to quote Obi Wan on this one...I've got a bad feeling about this....Thanks to everyone again for the thoughts and prayers and Kynstar, tell your pup that I appreciate him remembering me in his prayers. That is truly kind.
    Later guys
    BJ Bacon
    [face_pig]

9. sparkypower

sparkypower Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2005
    Hi there everyone. I would like to start off by apologizing for calling all of you names a couple of weeks ago. I was not myself. I would like to thank all of you for helping my wife lately while I have been acting crazy. You must relize that I have not been myself and can only hope and pray for her forgiveness. I am praying for you. I hope someday when we work everything out that you guys can give me a second chance.
    Until that day,
    begging for forgiveness

10. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    Forgiveness is good. But even with forgiveness, some things cannot and should not be forgotten or overlooked. I won't forget, Mark. I would suggest that you stay away from here.

11. sithsarbad

sithsarbad Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2003
    this is too much drama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.