main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by KudarMubat15, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KudarMubat15

KudarMubat15 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 18, 2005
    Hello fellow Star Wars fans! I am a very big Star Wars fan myself, so I decided to join this place! My favorite things to do are graphics art, and InvisionFree forum skinning, and, obviously Star Wars! My favorite character is Boba Fett. My favorite colors are red and purple. I hope I will eventually find my way around here...

2. Odd_Ball13

Odd_Ball13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Welcome to the JC, if you have any questions PM me and ill ansewer them.

3. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC KudarMubat15, have fun!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome KudarMubat15! :)

If you like and do graphic art, maybe you like this board about FanArt. Maybe you can get there some tips and help or you can help other people. Just take a look there. :)

And if you are worried about finding your way around at this large forum, have you already heard about the adoption programm? There you can get an adopter who answers all your questions, gives advices and shows you the board. :)

But if you don't like to get adopted, although it is a nice way to get to know people and get good help, you can ask your question here or via PM to one of us. :)

Enjoy your stay and hopefully see you around. :)

5. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    KudarMubat15, hello and welcome! :) If you need assistance or need a question answered, ask any of us and we will gladly help you. Also, visit the JC Community. It's a very fun place to hang out around here.

6. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hello KudarMubat15! :D

Welcome to the JC Forums. :cool: I'm sure you will enjoy it here. There's lots to do and plenty of forums to visit. I am sure you will find several boards that interest you. :)

If you have questions, this is the best place to get things clarified. So go ahead and ask. :)

God Bless,

Blaine

7. MIDKNIGHT03

MIDKNIGHT03 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 5, 2005
    Welcome to the JC KudarMubat15, there are plenty of willing people who would like to help you here...though I'm pretty new myself, I will help in any way possible...

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, Kudar, and welcome to TFN.
    If I can ever be of any help to you, just PM me.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here on the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.