main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello, there!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by rpvee, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Well greetings to you, and welcome!

2. Darth-Zabrak

Darth-Zabrak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2007
    lol, well i don't really know if bumping is allowed search the rules to find out ^_^

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Upping a thread by only posting "up" is allowed in only a few case. If it is really useful, some people do it (i.e. if a Mod gets asked to unlock a thread, some write "up" to avoid an early system based locking). But normally it is better to write something that belongs to the topic than to say just "up", because this can help to re-start a discussion much more than just "up".

So my suggestion is - in the case that you want to re-start a discussion - to add something useful to the topic. After some time of lurking you'll learn when you might be allowed to write "up" and when you're not. But this will be different from board to board. So if you're not sure, don't hesitate to ask the Mod of the current board.

:)

4. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    OK, thanks!

5. Darth-Zabrak

Darth-Zabrak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2007
    dude what happened to you, your already out of the trivia thing and by some trivial meaning of not sending an answer. man i was looking foward to beating you by intellegence xD jk

6. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    I was really busy, and you have to send in an answer really quickly, so... yeah. :(

7. skywalker3120

skywalker3120 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2007
    welcome to the boards rpvee!

[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.