main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Master_Fasli, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Fasli

Master_Fasli Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2007
    Hello there

My Name is master Fasli and I am new to this site. I am a big fan of Star Wars and have all the movies, quite a few novels and comics and a lightsaber. I am currently looking forward to celebration iv in london this summer. Does anyone know if you can dress as a Jedi at that?

thanks

Master Fasli

2. jedi-wedrias

jedi-wedrias Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2007
    i am also new to this site...allow me to introduce myself i am wedrias.....and to answer your question yes...at any star wars celebration anyone is allowed to dress in costume of any kind..though i have not ever been to one but i have heard many speak of it

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Welcome to the forums!

Master_Fasli - the London Celebration is actually Celebration Europe (CE for short). Celebration IV is the one in May in California. We have a whole forum on CE here, so be sure to stop by to add your name and country of residence to the list of attendees, and to catch up on all the news!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Isn't there even some kind of costume competition? :confused:

Does that mean, you made your own costume? Maybe... would you like to help others or get some good hints for your next one? Then a look at costume&props is more than worth. ;)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.