Hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MvG-88, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. MvG-88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Eeeh, hello, I'm a new user, guess I'm supposed to post a little bit about myself here ^^

Well, I'm your generic high school geek from the chilly country of Sweden. Was first introduced to Star Wars at the age of 7 with a Darth Vader action figure for the edited re-release, but was never really sold until I got to see a pre-showing (no idea if that is an actual word) of Attack of the Clones. Nowadays I'm so lost I actually close my eyes and attempt to grab the TV-remote with the Force before I realize it's not going to work. Always argued that you are supposed to enjoy Star Wars for the first class entertainment that it is rather than complaining about Jar Jar, ewoks, inaccurate stormtroopers, bad acting and what not. Never read any Star Wars novels (barley read any novels at all) although I've played a lot of the games, KotoR and Jedi Knight being the best by far.

Other than that I doubt I have anything interesting to say, hope I'll stay around.
  2. snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome MvG!!

We hope you stay around too!

Have fun!!
  3. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi MvG-88!

I'd like to be able to reach out to my TV remote with the Force too! [face_laugh]
    By games do you mean the video games or RPG's? There are awesome forums for both here and if you need a hand
    finding them then feel free to ask.
  4. lokust Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I hope you stick around too! The people here are awesome. There is a wealth of information here. There is no place on the net I'd rather be then here. Dig it!
    -lokust
  5. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome MvG-88! :)

I bet you have lots of interesting things to say. You made a good start already. :D
    Why don't you join one of our social threads like the "Welcome Newbie Party"? Or how about visiting your local FanForce (FF)? There you'll meet other SW fans from your local area. I've met some of them already and they are very nice. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)
  6. Dar_manda Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome to the boards!! Come and get stuck into the Pillow fight, it's awesome and I could use some back up!
  7. CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master

star 4
  8. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Hello there?

That's my line! :p

It's great to have you here. I hope you have time to explore our many diverse forums here at the JC.

Someday I hope to take a holiday in Sweden. I hear you have loveli lakes and a wonderful telephone system. :)
  9. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    Hello there, and welcome to the boards. :D
  10. Dooku4Ever Jedi Padawan

hi, I'm a Christopher Lee fan and Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku enthusiast, and I'm new.
  11. CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master

star 4
    ^^ That pretty much describes me right there. Yup.
    Welcome to the funny farm, recruit! [face_peace]
  12. MvG-88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the replies :D
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.