main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by kenobi4prez, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenobi4prez

kenobi4prez Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2011
    Hello there everyone! I have been a star wars fan since I was like 8 although im ashamed to say that I practically forgot about star wars for about 2 years till last year when I went to celebration 5. That celebration brought back my love for this wonderful franchise. My favorite character is Obi-Wan Kenobi and my favorite movie is The Empire Strikes Back. I read some of the Jedi Quest books and Jedi Apprentice as a kid and have read several other star wars books. I am currently in the process of finally reading the New Jedi Order series and have so far enjoyed the heck out of it. Im on Edge of Victory 2. Really glad I found this forum and hope I make some friends here.

2. HanSolothegreat

HanSolothegreat Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2011
    hey there NJO was a great seris my favorite books were the force heritic triligy.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Kenobi4prez! :)

So you're mostly into reading, right? Then I would like to suggest to visit these boards. They should be highly interesting for you. :) But in general, I advice to visit all parts of the boards at least once, since there are really great corners and there's a place for everything and everyone. :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. kenobi4prez

kenobi4prez Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2011
    Thanks Skiara for the welcome and the suggestion of the boards. I think Ill enjoy. Oh and han do we know each other?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.