main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Shadows Breath, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Shadows Breath

Shadows Breath Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2012
    im not new to star wars by no means but i am to this forum so i hope to get to meet everyone here and there. my name is Chris and i have been a fan since i saw the first one in theaters and even got a stars sleeper matt for kindergarten which i still have after all these years. so yeah im a huge fan of the movies.
    anyway this is my intro i dont want to spam up s i hope to see you around.

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Nice to meet you Chris (Or Shadows Breath, whichever you prefer)! I hope you enjoy being with us on the boards. :)

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Nice to meet you, Chris! And I hope that you enjoy youself here.

4. Shadows Breath

Sep 22, 2012
    thank you and im sure i will i like this site a lot and you can call me Chris f you like, i have no preference to either really.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Welcome to the boards, Shadows Breath - or Chris.

The names Sinrebirth, or Sinre for short, though Ryan works as well.

What's your favourite movie?

6. Shadows Breath

Sep 22, 2012
    my favorite movie has to be aliens is sagorny weaver which is why that is my favorite movie lol , i also like anime which its hard to find anyone that likes that where i live lol. and hello ryan i the name

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Aliens? Intriguing. What about SW movie? Mine is Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi equally.

I love the entirety of .Hack//, Death Note, Yugioh: the Original Series and Yugioh 5Ds. I have followed, lightly, and on-and-off, Naruto, Bleach and Dragonball Z, but I mean very lightly.

There are anime fans here, definitely.

The Star Wars: Clone Wars anime by Gennedy is still loved by all, too.

8. Shadows Breath

Sep 22, 2012
    ah well the first 3 original movies were my favorite but the best to me out of those 3 was the return of the Jedi lea was hot in the beginning and the epic battle scene , and i liked the original ending of return of the Jedi where they made up who Luke's father looked like, they ruined it i think adding the guy from episode 3 as his father but that is just me lol. and i like a few anime myself like dragon ball though i think Vageta made the show ,goku god modded to much with his super powers when he was about to die lol.

i saw a few episodes of the clone wars on the cartoon network and i liked those.

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Cool. I agree swapping in Hayden was a bit of a mess; I have the blu-ray edition of the films but have refused to watch RotJ for some of the changes. Which is mildly silly but that's me.

And yes, Goku did indeed. The Lord Freza duel also took far too long!

10. Shadows Breath

Sep 22, 2012
    i know i hated that though it was better than the edited crap they have now that cuts out the actually fight of the genu force and the fight between Vageta and goku they cut all the blood and stuff out which was dumb i think its called DB Kai now its a stupid version of DB. and i saw the remastered crap and i think it sucks they added jaba the hut in the original no one really cares that he was only in return of the jedi.

11. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello Shadows Breath, nice to meet you. 30 some years ago, my parents bought me a Star Wars pillow and blanket. I think that I still have them somewhere in the closet.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  12. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the madhouse. :p

13. Shadows Breath

Sep 22, 2012
    thats pretty cool Darth Gangrenous, i konw i really enjoy all things star wars . and i feel at home in the madness >:)

14. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome aboard!

15. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome, Chris! If you like Star Wars (and even just scifi), you'll love this place!

16. Shadows Breath

Sep 22, 2012
    i like star wars and sci fi, i would marry it if i could lol

17. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Marry who? I'm a huge Sci Fi fan and have been a SW Fan since 1977......when I was 11...do the math ;)

I had a guy propose to me when I was 22, out of the blue...didn't even know his name! I was in a Card Collecting store with my mum to get some of the missing cards for my collection and the guy beside me heard me ask for Star Wars cards. He turned ot look at me and asked "Are you a Star Wars Fan?" I said yes, and he immediately fell to one knew and asked me to marry him! My mum was stunned and I just laughed and told him although I was flattered, my husband might not like it! LOL!

18. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Nice to meet you Chris or Shadows Breath I'm TEE nice to meet you.:)

19. Shadows Breath

Sep 22, 2012
    i like that story lol though i have yet to ask anyone to marry me for that lol , and hello tee hows it going sorry for late reply i was a bit busy i got free time now though .

20. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    What part of SW has caught your interest the most?

21. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Hi.

Interesting name - how'd you come by that, Chris (Shadows Breath)?

22. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010