main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello there!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SandieMac, Aug 18, 2013.

1. SandieMac

SandieMac Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2013
    Hi all!!

Well this is cool! Hi everyone! I'm SandieMac and have been a member of the Rebel Legion since April 2013, but an official Legion Member in the Blue Ridge Base since July 2013.

I currently costume Princess Leia in her Senatorial Gown, but I'm working on her Ceremonial Gown as well. I've been a SW fan since my dad took my sister and I to see it on opening night 1977 (I was 8 years old) and since then I was hooked. So much so, that my son's middle name is Lando.

I'm very excited to have found groups where I'm amongst my own. People who love to do charity work, make children smile and enjoy Star Wars.

Thanks!!

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the JCF, SandieMac! :)

Lando is an awesome middle name. ;)
    First things first, if you have any questions or need help you can ask us in this thread.
    Since you're a fan of costuming you should check out the Costuming board!
    You can probably find a FanForce in your area as well. I know we have a few NC fans on these boards.

We're glad to have you join us... and have fun!

SandieMac likes this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Welcome to the boards. It's always nice to find a fan who saw ANH in 1977. That's when I became a fan also.

That's much better than naming your kid after Jacen Solo because Jacen is such a sweet Star Wars character, liked by all and good with animals. o_O Well...at least he was that way when my son Jason was born. :( Thank goodness I used the traditional spelling.

[face_laugh]

SandieMac likes this.
  4. SandieMac

SandieMac Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2013

Thank you!! I look forward to exploring around and meeting people from NC through these boards.

5. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, SandieMac!

Great to have you here - please get stuck right in, there's so much happening out there, your social life will vanish in no time thanks to this place!

Just shout if we can help, but don't be afraid to get stuck right in! :D

Enjoy your time here and see you around the boards.

[​IMG]

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome SandiMac! :)

Fanforce sounds like the best place to be for you. They often do charity work in connection with SW.

Have fun and see you around! :)