main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello there!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by eldusto84, Apr 11, 2017.

1. eldusto84

eldusto84 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2017
    Hi everyone! This is my first post in a LONG time on TheForce.net. I had an old account probably 15 years ago that I completely lost all the login info for, so here I am again with a new account!

I recall seeing the original Star Wars when I was around 5-6 and being blown away. My uncle had an awesome collection of SW toys that he would cautiously allow me to play with, lol. As far as my own collection goes, I'm more into ships and vehicles than action figures so my room and office is populated with 90s-era Action Fleet and Micro Machines.

I am a video editor/filmmaker, and have made a couple of Star Wars fan films. Not sure if this is the place to share, but if you ask I will give you a link! I've also done some fanediting, having made the "Maple Films" cut of The Hobbit trilogy that's been passed around on Reddit. I'm currently working on a fanedit of Rogue One that focuses completely on the epic battle at the end of the film. I'd love to share some clips here with all of you...I'm guessing that would be in the Fan Film section?

Anyways, glad to be back here again!

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome back! Here is a link to the Fan Films board and one for Collecting.

Did TFA and RO rekindle your SW passion?

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Hi. I haven't been around all that long but I suspect some things have changed in that fifteen years.:p
    Have any questions feel free to ask.:)

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  4. eldusto84

eldusto84 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2017
    Ha, no. I've always been a Star Wars fan. It's exciting that they are making more SW films, but I just hope Disney doesn't oversaturate like they've done with the Marvel films.

I liked the characters in TFA but was disappointed with the story. Rogue One was a good film that had an excellent third act. I'd probably say I enjoyed Rogue One more out of the two.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I'm sort of mixed on TFA, but enjoyed RO immensely. I've been a huge fan since seeing the premier of ep. IV back in the day. :)

eldusto84 likes this.
  6. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Hello! I love your avi!

eldusto84 likes this.
  7. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Hello and welcome.:)

8. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Absolutely nothing has changed in 15 years around here. Nothing. :p

ConservativeJedi321 and Sarge like this.
  9. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Welcome aboard, I'd love to see some of your fan films.

10. theForceChangesYou

theForceChangesYou Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2017
    Welcome eldusto84. Make the Empire grow :D