main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Hello to all

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Toyhunter80s, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toyhunter80s

Toyhunter80s Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2007
    I am a new member and this is my introduction. I am sure there is an intoduction thread that I am suposed to be posting this to, but I could not find one. I also can't seem to find the events calendar.

Hello everyone, My name is Sebastian and I am a Star Wars fan from Jamestown NY. It is a little bit far for me to drive to make the meetings, but I would be happy to come up for some larger events. I met Chris Solecki over at the 501st Garrison Excelsior where I am a provisional member who is working on his first costume. He told me all about this group and so here I am. I have been lurking for about a week and finally got to posting. It is nice to have a group of fans so close, but I wish it could be closer. I feel very alone down here in the land Star Wars forgot. Anyway, let me know how I can be part of your community and please welcome me to the group. Also, feel free to ask any questions. I do not like to openly talk about myself, but I have no problems answering questions. It kind of brings me out of my shell.

2. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    Good to hear from you.
    Are you working on any particular costume?

3. Darth_Snappahead

Darth_Snappahead Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2005
    Hello, Sebastian. Welcome to the group! I`m Jeff. AKA the comic relief of the gang.

4. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Welcome Sebastian, I'm Kyle

5. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    How's it going? Welcome to the boards...

6. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Welcome aboard Sebastian!

7. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Sebastian, I checked out the link to your pics and let me say I am jealous.....you have MASK toys.

8. DarkstAngelj324

DarkstAngelj324 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2007
    Hey! Welcome to the forum, Sebastion.
    I'm Jenn - another newer member.. nice to meet you.

9. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    Nice to meet you Sebastian. Welcome to the NR!

10. Toyhunter80s

Toyhunter80s Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2007
    8 posts and only one question?
    I am working on a Galactic Marine. I am a memeber of the 53rd Fast Attack Company Galactic Marine costuming group where we are all working to build GM costumes.
    http://53rdfac.proboards98.com/index.cgi
    A few have one done and are just working on re-dos and upgrades. The rest of us are trying to complete one. I have a few parts done but there is so far to go.

11. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    Sebastian - Have you made contact with any other SW fans in the Jamestown area? Maybe there are folks there would would like to get together with you?

Do you have any interest in coming to one of our events or group meetings? We'd love to meet you in person.

Elaine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.