main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello to all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sith-Takai, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-Takai

Sith-Takai Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2008
    Hello to all who are here. I am new here and thought I should politely inform everyone that I am here. If you have any help that I may need do please give it.

Anyway I am known as Takai the Sith of the Chiss. Well in roleplay I tend to be called that anyway. A word to the wise don't make me angry.

2. DarthSolar

DarthSolar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2008
    May i be the first to bid you welcome to the forums.

If your intrested in role-playing then you should check out RP Boards. Don't worry the oldies will be here soon enough to provide more helpful infomation lol. Anyway, welcome to the forums.[face_peace]

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them. Enjoy your stay!

4. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hi, Takai! Welcome to the JC. Solar gave you the link to the RP boards, so that's a good start on your JC adventures. Like Daniel said, though, feel free to ask questions if you need help or if you need to find something. We'll be happy to assist. :D

Trika

5. Sith-Takai

Jun 7, 2008
    Thank you for your welcomes and help. I am sure I will enjoy my visits here.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sith-Takai! :)

We try to make no one angry, since this is a very friendly board, but if that ever happens, don't shoot back - unless in RPG of course. :p

I was going to suggest a visit in SW Community, but after taking a look at your profile I saw that you have found it yourself. Do you enjoy it? :)

Have much fun and see you around. :D

7. Sith-Takai

Jun 7, 2008
    yes I enjoy it much. and I'm sure people won't make me angry I was just saying in case someone accidently crosses that line.

8. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Hello there! Welcome to the JC. :)

I've been here almost ten years, and I can't recall anyone ever making me angry! [face_whistling]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.