main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello to everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediSarhan, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSarhan

JediSarhan Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2005
    Hello all I am indeed a newbie, I am very happy to be part of this wonderful and extremly well organized community involving star wars. I have a decent knowledge concerning star wars, but I registered here to know much much much more! If anyone can just point out where should I start reading first, if not it's great as well. Thanks to all and have a wonderful day!

2. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Hello there, JediSarhan.

3. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Hi JediSarhan, welcome here and enjoy your time on these boards!

I guess you could start by looking at all that there is, via the Map of the boards. An excellent way to get guidance, and a guide is to be Adopted. If you want to first test the water, you might want to check out the Pillow fight and Newbie party threads.

Finally, if you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask! Either here, via PM, or in the Official WNU Question Thread. And there is the FanFiction Guide to answer questions about that :)

So, let me say again: the most important is for you to enjoy and find a spot you like around here :) If you feel momentarily lost, maybe the Hug a newbie thread is a good place to go [:D]

See you around,
    DU.

4. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome JediSarhan.

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
  6. Vicereine_Amidala

Vicereine_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2005
    Hello JediSarhan!

I usually spend most of my time lurking around the FanFic forums, so if you like fiction stories, that might be a good place to start.

Spend some time getting familiar with the boards and don't be afraid to ask questions. The people here are very nice and are always willing to help you!

7. kfel33

kfel33 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hi JediSarhan, hope you have fun :)

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    It's difficulty to tell you where you should start, because everyone has the different interests. ;) So I would suggest to lurk first through all the boards that might interest you. Then you will find some boards or threads that you want to visit regulary. :)

Maybe it helps to stay a bit at WNU to get a feeling and test the various possiblities and ask us, if there's anything you want to know. :)

If you miss a place or can find it, let us know, we'll take a look for you. :)

I hope that helps you a bit, even I haven't given you a direct link to any board. :)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

9. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    I would give you the link to the RPF but I lost my linky thing.... If you can't find it just PM me simple as that.... In fact just PM me anyway I like to feel loved....

JoD

P.S Im semi crazy so dont mind me o.o or atleast Im told I'm semi crazy but I dont know if those green men speak the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.