Hello to Everyone

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by phntmlord07, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phntmlord07 Jedi Padawan

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, im still trying to inquire about joining the group im not having much luck emailing andy, but im waiting to see if he responds. Im looking forward to meeting some of you, id like to definetely see EP II as part of a big group of fans like yourselves and hang out with you guys. As you can see from my icon im a big boba fett fanatic, to the point of having bantha skull tatoo on my right leg. Its been fun meeting Jeremy a couple of times and getting to know him and having a picture autographed by him, but anyways enough about me, and hopefully Ill get to know you guys soon enough.
  2. AxtonTredway Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi! Give Andy a little time. He's had a lot on his plate this last couple of weeks. Looking forward to meeting you.

-Axe
  3. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Eddie, I spoke with Andy tonight, and he said he has been having trouble with MSN lately. We have a Role playing game session scheduled for 4-21-02 at a comic book store in Boca Raton called Lost Realms. E-mail me or send me a private message, and I will send you all the relavent details.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.