main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello to you all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth-Liam, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Liam

Darth-Liam Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2007
    Hi, I'm new here and would just like to say hi to everyone here. I've been a star wars fan for years and love it loads. Also I'm trieng to write a book about SW it's set after the Legacy Era, so any help on that would be really good. So that's me, be seeing you.

2. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    If you're looking for advice you might try the Fan Fiction Resource.

And you might want to read other stories in your genre. I look forward to reading your story. :)

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome aboard, Darth-Liam! :)

You're going to write a whole book? What will the story be about? And how many pages do you want to write?

As for help and advices, I would follow the links Jensaarai has given to you above. They are good ones and I'm sure you'll get some good advices. :)

Good luck with your story and see you around! :D

4. Darth-Liam

Apr 6, 2007
    It's a whole new story with charecters that I have made up all by my self and it shoudl be good if I have the time to get it finished what with GCSEs coming up and everything. But anyway thanks for the link.

5. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Greetings Darth-Liam, writing SW stories can be fun. I wish you luck and may the Force be with you on your book. See you around. :)

6. Darth-Liam

Apr 6, 2007
    Thanks, I've writen a short story today it's not the one I've been talking about but It's still good It's called "A Strange Encounter". It's a comedy you should like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.