main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Hello Washington DC - Aussie World Peace tour has arrived

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by lordvaderFF, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    Heh, Long Island. I was just there for a wedding this past weekend. Nice place ;)

2. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    well nice to have you guys on here! :)

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Finally made it. Nice city you have here. <<Note to self: check out the local's Senate and see if it compares to the one we have on Coruscant.>> Much bigger place than I had imagined. Will have to do the tourist thing and take time to look around. So now, where is the next place? Was it Canada?

Thanks for having me and if you are ever in the Santa Cruz FF area (Pacific Region) Stop by and say hi!

Master k

4. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Hi Washington DC from Cincinnati, Ohio! :)

5. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I'm back-tracking from Toronto, *waves*!

6. KnightThomas

KnightThomas Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    Wow I'm a bit behind on this thing.

Good to see people here at DC, (pst, Baltimore is better, go to the inner harbor, go see an Orioles game lol.)

Welcome to the boards guys! :)

7. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Orioles, Schmorieols! Go NATS!!!

8. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    *wonders in*

geez, our tour is going everywhere :p

hello Washington :) Nice to see ya. I hope you guys have got better weather then we have here in Western Australia. Been raining most of the week, stupid winter :p

Hey, here's a good question. Why isn't there a Pennsylvania FanForce? My GF lives there ;)

9. Darth_Minx

Mar 20, 2003
    There are 5 PA FF's that I can see. Where in PA is she?

And man, that's a really long distance relationship!

10. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I can tell you why there isn't a PA Fan Force, it's takes 4+ hours to drive from one end of the state to the other! lol

11. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    TRAITOR!

Well they're both in first place, so I guess we can't really say much of either lol.

Though, I do wish we would stop losing to teams like the Pirates and the Reds... *grrrr*

12. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    I agree with Eugenia, GO NATS!

13. Darth_Minx

Mar 20, 2003
    And I agree with none of you. How long until football season? Or *crosses fingers* hockey season?

14. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I heard that talks are starting to resume again for the next hockey season. I hope they finally come to a decision as well Minx.

The preseason NFL games are just around the corner...

GO EAGLES!!!

15. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    Go Ravens!

You guys suck, baseball rules it all!

And I hope you don't mind if I view you all as bandwagoners and traitors coming from someone who remembers the '96 and '97 ALCSes lol.

16. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Baseball!?! *yawn*

Your kidding right, I mean you got me on that one right!?! I've been to a major league baseball game before and I nearly fell asleep!

And what's with calling everyone traitors? Maybe I missed a joke there. *shrugs*

17. Darth_Twilight

Feb 14, 2005
    What do you mean traitors? I don't live in Baltimore, so Orioles are exactely my team. Remember that DC had the Senators which were moved to Minnesota, so technically we're picking up where we left off in so far as a DC team.

As for Football, I'm interested in seeing how the skins do this year. I'm hoping they'll be more shaped up and less embarrassing. Other than that I wouldn't mind seeing someone OTHER than the Patriots go to the superbowl for a change of pace, LOL.

Hockey, long forgotten memory for me. I generally have no interest unless the Caps are in the Stanley cup play, like that's going to happen any time soon. Curses Detroit and your octopi.

18. Darth_Minx

Mar 20, 2003
    If not the Skins, I'm all for the Steelers this year.

And hockey, not a fair weather fan am I. But I'm a huge fan of the sport, so I suppose that helps ;)

19. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Well considering where I live.....

GO Eagles!! We're taking the Super Bowl Victory this year, at least we better this time! lol

20. Darth_Twilight

Feb 14, 2005
    Or else Wendy's gonna go over there and kick their you know whats! ;) And she can do it too!

21. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    But it was the only team we had for over the last 30 years, maybe it's just different for me because I grew up with nothing but the Orioles and Cal Ripken back in their glory days. The last 8 years really have put a strain on their fan base.

22. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    "Or else Wendy's gonna go over there and kick their you know whats! And she can do it too!"

:eek:

*********!!!!

I can't believe it but I actually fell out of my chair after reading that Chrissy!!

Of course I will neither confirm or deny this statement to be true..... [face_devil]

23. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I'm with Chrissy, I don't live in Baltimore and I've never liked the Orioles. Genetically, I'm a Red Sox fan - even after that sad sad game in 1986. So now that I have a local team..... Go Nats!

24. KnightThomas

Jul 31, 2004
    I'm sure most of us can be happy on one thing. The Yankees are in fourth place. I'm loving it, oh and it helps the O's are in first too. lol.:D

25. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    NEWS FLASH

WORLD PEACE TOUR ENDS IN POLAND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.