main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA HELLO WEST VIRGINIA!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MistressDragonFox, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Wanted to send a special shout out to my clone Fettish! This is the Sith Lord who was recruited at the JediCon. To everyone else, it is my pleasure to meet you! Take a look at my awesome pic in the JediCon 2004 pics posted by Raptor... yes I'm the Sith Lord.... To all from TalkCity's old Star Wars chats, this is DarthSithLordSebulba... back in action.... Well, just wanted to say hello, and yeah, I remembered.... May the Darkness consume your spirit...

2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Hey hey hey!!!!

I was wondering when you'd swing by! :D

Welcome to the boards!

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    'bout time you posted!

*Looks at watch*

Darn Sith are always late...

:)

4. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    HI!!! *Fettish waves stupidly at screen* :p

I am SO glad you posted.....was wondering if you had decided we were a bunch of idiots after all! LOL!!! Don't worry about meetings we'll work something out. We can come meet you half way if need be, we don't mind.

I was going to email you, but the little card you wrote your addy on seems to have disappeared... :( I felt horrible for misplacing it... :(

Anyway, welcome aboard!

-Fettish :D

5. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Wow!... I feel so welcomed. No, I've been busy working and stuff. Glad to be here, you have a nice site going here. MistressDragonFox@hotmail.com if you wondered. I'm glad to be here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.