main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello world!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Twinqe, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Twinqe

Twinqe Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2013
    Hello Star Wars fans! I am a massive Star Wars geek, and somehow I only recently discovered TheForce.net. I'm extremely excited to talk about one of my biggest passions with you all, particularly as new Star Wars news is just on the horizon. I am really into video games, so I'm hoping I can talk to some of you in Star Wars: The Old Republic. I played the game to death at launch, and quit for a long time due to a lack of endgame content. I came back recently for patch 2.0 to find that there is a lot to do, and in my opinion it is now a quality game from start to "finish". I play primarily Empire on the Jedi Covenant serer, as a Sniper named Skath, and a Marauder named Twinqe. Message me if you see me online!

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Hello and welcome! It's great to see you like SWTOR, I'm a huge fan of it as well, but I don't play it as much any more. I'll have to play the new Rise of the Hutt Cartel in my next holiday, because it looks pretty good!

You can discuss SWTOR along with every other Star Wars game here in the games section of the forums.

I hope you enjoy it here, and if there's anything else you need help with, just ask us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! :)

3. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Twinqe! :)

It sounds like that you should follow the link posted by Jordan1Kenobi. It looks like the best place for you. But never forget to visit the other areas of the forum as well. There's a lot to discover. Really. :)

Have fun! :)

5. upsetdroid

upsetdroid Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2013
    I'm new here too, and I'm just a bundle of excitement and confusion.

YOU ALL SOUND SO NICE

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hello upsetdroid. You sound nice as well. I like depressive things.

7. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to you both!

Enjoy your time on the *greatest Star Wars forum in the known universe!

* Fact!

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :)

If there's anything you need help with, just ask us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.