main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello! You are all my only hope!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Rynne_Lunasol, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rynne_Lunasol

Rynne_Lunasol Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2007
    Greetings fellow learners and masters, finally after getting my internet cut back on I decided to join up with my fellow Star Wars fans to discuss anything from the movies and the EU: the characters, philosophies, anything. But I do need everyone's input on something very important. I'm trying to create a custom made lightsaber/cue stick or pool stick if you will. I was wondering what you all think of the idea and any suggestions on how it should be done will be greatly appreciated. Or if you just want to say hello and then go back to some very important debate or discussion that's fine as well. Hope to meet all of you in the forums eventually. But every Padawan has to start somewhere and I guess I'll start here.

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello Rynne_Lunasol, welcome to the boards.

A custom made lightsaber/cue stick sounds pretty cool. :D

3. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome, Rynne_Lunasol! :) You might be able to get the advice you're looking for at the Costuming and Props board. There's a link in the drop-down menu for the Jedi Council Forums. :)

4. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll love it here, and you should be able to find every SW subject under the sun to discuss.:)

The cue stick lightsaber idea sounds very fun, and the people over at Costuming and Props are really nice, so you shouldfind no problems there.

See you around!

5. DarthStewy

DarthStewy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2006
    i made mine with a four foot long circular dowel i got a Lows. then i used blue duct tape for the blade and different batting tape (baseball batting tape) for an elaborate handle that my brother made. perhaps that will help or at least inspire u!! see you around! Stewy

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome on the boards, Rynne_Lunasol! :)

A custom made lightsaber is really great. I've seen one two or three years ago and they looked awesome. Best advice I can give you is to visit the Costume&Props board. There you might be able to find a thread about making lightsabers. :)

Enjoy our stay and have fun! :)

7. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Hello, and Welcome.

8. Master_Nick

Master_Nick Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2007
  9. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    people are not always nice. just letting you know.

10. Rynne_Lunasol

Rynne_Lunasol Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2007
    Thank you for the warning, I've met hostile people on the internet before. I'm registered as MistressOfTheSith on IMDB.com. But thanks to everyone that responded and suggested to go and check out the other thread that I could seek help on. Thank you Darth Stewy for letting me know how yours turned out. I like shooting billiards so I decided to combine two of my favorite passions into one thing.

11. DarthStewy

DarthStewy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2006
    no problem just trying to help. i had never thought of a pool stick before. neat idea!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.