main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Hello

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Domier, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    Hello, I'm new. My name is David and I love star wars. Gallith introduced me to the boards and i think i am going to like the invitation. ya'll have a good evining, or day or.....whatever. :)

David,
    when 900 years you become, look as good you will not...

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Wonderful! There should be a newbie thread being opened up by VoidDancer sometime soon. So look for that :)

I'm Sarah, a seasonal local of the Springs. During school time I'm usually up in Laramie, WY :p

So tell us a bit about yourself.

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    hello and welcome. i am mac, not a springs person. i am from pueblo. but welcome to the group. check out denver, its a fun place, and most of the springs peopel are there too.

4. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    What is there to tell? I am 5'11", about 175, brown hair, green eyes. **shrugs** I have read about every single star wars book and watched (of course) every star wars movie (that lucas made). I am also a freshman at Rampart highschool. Gallith's school. Well enough about me, I want to know more about ya'll.

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Have you ever seen the Holiday special? [face_devil]

I have a compulsion to inflict it upon people. I know I'm evil, but if I find someone who really wants to see it I lend out my tape. Then they hate me for it. But they can't do anything to me because they are usually curled up in a fetal position crying something about their virgin eyes... LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.