main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Hello

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Queenie_Magidala, Dec 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie_Magidala

Queenie_Magidala Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2000
    I just became a member here at fanforce a few days ago and decided that I needed to get to know some people from the St. Louis area. I live in St. Charles County, so St. Louis is pretty close. I'm a highschooler, and am REALLY obsessed with Star Wars.

May the Force be with you,

Maggie

2. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Hello Queenie!! A big fanforce welcome to you! Glad to have you aboard. I'll have to start an introductions thread for St. Louis forum sometime. I think with you online that makes 5 of us now? From St. Louis that is. We have plenty of "visitors" from other locations, mostly some really cool people from Minneapolis and Chicago areas who i met at WindyCon in October.

I grew up in St. Chas County although I now live near Lambert Int'l Airport. Gotta love the traffic out there!

Please keep checking the forum and posting on a regular basis. Although we are only a few people now, if we all stick with this, we could have a whole group to do SW related activities.

3. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    It's all lies... beyond the St. Louis area there is nothing but irradiated wasteland, prowled by hideous creatures and a few hardy nomads. We are merely the ghosts of those you once knew... remember us, and strive on!

Thom (dec.)

4. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Okay, I have no idea what prompted me to post that last reply... but I'll leave it there to raise y'all's post count. :D

Thom

5. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Welcome Maggie! What school? I'm at Cor Jesu, and I live out on Oakville.

6. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
  7. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Skidder - man of a thousand words.

:)

8. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Jeff, do you >know< Skidder?

I've seen this guy all over the place on FanForce but I can't figure out where he's from....

He seems friendly.

Yes, very friendly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.