main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Hello..

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TwiLeksRokMySox, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwiLeksRokMySox

TwiLeksRokMySox Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 28, 2004
    Hi, my name is Cory..some of you may have seen me around the Lit boards. I am from Potosi, MO..about an hour south of St. Louis. I would really like to get involved with the St. Louis Fan Force, but I am wondering..how does on go about this..is there a specific process, or just start posting? Oh Well, thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

-Cory

P.S. GO CARDINALS!!

2. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    There's the Gauntlet of Fire, the obligatory ass kissing you must do of me, and I'd imagine Empress Dajuan would want some too. Plus, virgin sacrifice might be involved somewhere as well. Seeing as this is a Star Wars fans board, I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to find one.

;)

3. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Hmmm, based on the postition of the moon.... I'd say Chiss just volunteered.

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Just post your intro info here and start posting. Try to make it to as many meetings as you can. You might have a little trouble being an hour away, but it's all right.

Hope to see you around here more! Any questions, ingore the knuckle heads and let me know :)

5. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Wow... look at all the n00bs. Must be close to a full moon or something...

Oh wait. It is.

6. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi

Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2002
  7. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    how does on go about this..is there a specific process, or just start posting?

Before posting, face the trials you must. [/Yoda]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.