main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Hello

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Hobbit, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Hobbit

Sith_Hobbit Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2005
    Hi, Im new to the forums and am looking forward to seeing you guys at the meeting this month. Im really glad to find you, being a geek in need of a Star Wars club and all.

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Hey what a coincidence.. I'm a geek too!

I'm also a bookworm, poindexter, oddball, and overall weirdo. Let's face it, most if not all Star Wars fans are geeks, so while I can't speak for the group and say we are all nerds I think you will be in good company on the 21st. I look forward to meeting you!

So, are you into collecting, books, costuming, role-playing, or something else?

3. Sci-FiGal

Sci-FiGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    *points in a mocking way* Nerds!

*thinks for a min*

Oh, wait... nevermind. Nice screen name! Welcome to the group, and see ya next Friday.

4. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    Well in good company it would appear I am. As for me I used to collect, but well thats a long story for another day, lets just say as far as that goes, I'll get back into it when I can. I do roleplay, but until now I haven't been able to get any of my DnD buddies to play Star Wars, but finaly one of them is offering to run a Clone Wars Campaign where we'll either play Jedi or Clone Troopers.

Outside of that I just really love Star Wars, of course I guess we all do right. In the future I would like to try my hand at the ol' costumeing, but I haven't gotten anything concrete other then I want to start with a Sith,and later on a ST uniform. Ok well and a Jedi to but ya know.

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome, see you guys the 21st.

Oh and thanks for the comps on the Screen Name. I do try.

5. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Sweet! :)

I used to role-play quite a bit, and I have a large number of D6 and D20 system Star Wars books that just sit around collecting dust. I really should put them to good use but most of my rpg buddies have retired their dice, so effectively I did too. Sometimes I miss it, but whenever I start jonesing for my pen and paper fix I just whip out KOTOR or make a character or something.

Oh well, work is calling and I must obey. See you Friday!

6. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    You know you could aways pick the dice back up *SITH mind trick* You know you want to.

7. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Wow, am I rude... How did this thread escape me, sorry about that HI HI HI, welcome to our little insane posse!

8. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I'll never turn to the dork side.

*throws dice bag away*

You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jed-...

*realizes he is playing with quotes from ROTJ, that the dork side is strong in him, and runs away in shame*

9. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    The dork is strong in this one.

10. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well, the Dork is what gives a nerd his power. It's an energy field created by all weird hobbies. It surrounds us with the smell of body odor and it penetrates our clothing. It binds the fanforce together.. and compels us to attend conventions.

11. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    My levels of Mitidorkians are much higher than yours :p

12. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Master, I've been wondering...what are Mitidorkians?

13. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Mitidorkians are found in all living cells, and we are simbiants with them, they speak to us showing us the will of the dork

14. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    Ahh good times, good times. Now roll for int. Monkeyboy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.