main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Hello!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Tobey-Wan, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Just a little thread for those that want to stop by and say hello. :D

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Hello :D

I assume you have a better idea of who I am since I didn't actually introduce myself. ;)

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi from me, too :)

4. Darth-Shul

Darth-Shul Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    Hello, I am a new member. Jade-Walker met a coworker of mine and he passed this info on your site to me. Looking foward to threads and other discussions.

5. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Excellent! Welcome, Darth-Shul! :D
    What area are you from?
    Tell us a bit about yourself if you feel comfortable to do so.

I live in Williams county. I moved from Akron in October, but I am still active in the Jedi Knights of Cleveland. I am very actively into costuming and belong to both Rebel Legion and 501st :D

6. Darth-Shul

Darth-Shul Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    Currently reside in Toledo across from art museum. I began my addiction to the saga in 1977 from the beginning. Am a big collector, probably too big. I then moved on to the EU (mostly the zahn trilogy, my favorite). I am now finishing up the clone wars novels. In the middle of jedi rendezvorous. I have the labyrinth of evil in the holding pattern. I really enjoyed the end of jedi trials where anakin has realized the power of the force, but not yet knowing the dark nature, and just kicks some serious ass. Other than that, I have two kids who have become the next generation. My daughter is six(princess leia) and going with me to Indy in April and my boy who is two loves vader and chewy and one due in June, I think Jacen is a good name, or maybe Ben. Can't decide which family name to go with. Curious, I wonder how many Anakin's will be around in the future. Keep us posted in the peds arena. Enough about me, I'm not well versed in the thread or chat rooms, I just need some jedi companionship awaiting May 19th.

7. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Well, you're more than welcome to come hang with us and discuss things here. :)

As far as Anakins go, when I was in training for my job, there was an Anakin baby. And there's one in the Ohio Garrison. Part of a father & son act. The dad dresses up as Jango and the son as Boba (armored Boba). It's precious!

Jacen? I've thought of that one myself. I like the variation on the spelling of the name. But I don't particularly like the character. :rolleyes: Definitely inherited the Skywalker whining gene.

The Zahn books are my faorites as well. :) Add your comments to the "Favorite book" thread. ;)
    I have read Jedi Trial, but not the ones that come after. I have to order those from teh library I guess. Gotta get some major reading done before CIII.

8. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Hello Darth-Shul!

I haven't read too many of the clone wars books myself. Probably should get around to that before May 19th!

9. darkiridonia

darkiridonia Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2005
    Hello everyone! I'm Saralyn, I'm a new member, and I attend the University of Toledo. My sister, Roseanna, is a member of the Boston, Rhode Island, and Cleveland FanForces and she finally got me to post... :p

10. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi Saralyn! :D
    Nice to see you here :)
    I wondered who the new person on the other thread was with the Joe line in her sig was. It all makes sense now. ;)
    Welcome :D

11. MaverickJedi

MaverickJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2004
    Welcome Saralyn! Hope you enjoy your stay. Posting can be addictive. ;)

12. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Hello Saralyn!

Welcome to the Swamp! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.