main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Madakast, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madakast

Madakast Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Hi, I'm new here but I've been reading TFN for years now - just never got around to joining. I've been a member of Rebelscum.com for a while now too.

Anyone who's wondering - my username is the name I had for my KOTOR character.

2. LeiaO

LeiaO Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Hello Madakast and welcome to the boards [:D]! It's nice that you finally decided to join JC instead of just lurking :). I love KOTOR too... [face_love]. Join us in 'hugs', 'newbie welcome party' or 'pillow fight' threads, all wonderful places to make some friends :D. See you around!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    And I thought first that your name has something to do with the movie Madagaska. I guess I was wrong. ;) :p

Welcome Madakast! :)

It's nice to hear that you has already been here for such a long time and I hope you'll stay even a bit longer but with posting in some threads. ;) :)

Enjoy your stay and I think you know, where to go if you have questions, right? ;)

See you around. :)

4. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Welcome to the boards, Madakast! :cool:

Be sure to check out all the links in the forum header, like the Map of the Boards and the Newbie Adoptions where you can be adopted by an oldbie who will show you around here at TheForce.Net.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask them in this thread, or in the Official Newbie Questions thread.

Once again, Velcomes to ve boardz!!!

~Agent

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Heya, welcome.

Feel free to hang out around Welcome New Users for as long as you'd like, post in one of our lovely social threads, such as the Newbie Welcome Party, the Official Pillow Fight Thread, and the Hug Thread.

Don't be shy to explore this place, there's a lot of different forums. Some for all aspects for things Star Wars, and some where you don't need to talk about Star Wars at all. Just remember to read all the forum rules, or better yet, lurk awhile before posting.

Enjoy your stay!

6. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi Madakast!
    I played KOTOR several times and I loved it. But my KOTOR name was Sheila Truth....(nice name, my own creation)
    Welcome and hope you like posting here. Have Fun!

7. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome Madakast.

8. Sango71104

Sango71104 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Welcome to the JC! :D
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.