main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Hello

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediPadme76, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPadme76

JediPadme76 Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    I just discovered this wonderful site and I wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Jen and I am a Star Wars fan....
    This is the coolest thing and I wish I knew about it earlier, I could have found others like me. I hope to get to know you.
    I discovered this site through the Rebel Legion, which I discovered from the 501st, I must have been hiding under a rock for years not to notice, but I am here now and I would just like to extend a hello!
    Hope to talk to you folks soon!

Jen

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Welcome JediPadme Jen,

Well, even if it took you sometime to find us. lol :) We are glad you did! My name is TK I'm the CR for the New Hampshire Mandalorians and also the Pres. of the Fan Club. On behalf of the group I'd like to welcome you to the broads. Please feel free to post and drop in anytime you'd like. We are all ways glad to have new people around.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with here at FanForce. Any questions you may have on how stuff works or any questions about our group. If you are in the NH area you are more then welcome to checkout one of our meetings. If you'd like any info. on that please let me know.

Well... till next time. Welcome, have fun !! :) and as ALL WAYS...

May The Force Be With You...

SeeYa!!
    TK

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome JediPadme! Always glad to have a new face in the forums, and you are more than welcome to come to our next meeting, which will probably be this Sunday. If you want directions/info, just let us know!

4. JediPadme76

Aug 9, 2005
    I would love to come to a meeting! I cannot make this weekend though. I do live in Manchester, and I would love to attend! Where so you usually meet?

5. jedimasterkyle1

jedimasterkyle1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
  6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    JediPadme,

Sorry for not posting this earlier, but last week's meet was cancelled and we will be having it this Sunday Aug. 21. Our usual meeting place is in Somersworth and we usually get together between 12-4. We have another member that comes regularly to the meetings so if you need a drive we can put you in touch with him. If you would rather drive, we would be happy to provide you with directions. Just let us kow either way, and we would be happy to hvae you join us for a meet!

Hope to meet you soon!

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Whhooops.. looks like we had some communications crossed....

THERE WILL BE NO MEETING THIS SUNDAY

The next scheduled meeting will be the last Sunday of the month, on Aug. 28th!

Sorry for the mix up!

8. JediPadme76

Aug 9, 2005
    I may be able to meet, not sure though, gas prices are high and I work 3rd shift on weekends. But I will see what I can do
    !

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello, HELLO....

We are on for tomorrow. The meeting is set for 12pm to 4/5 like all ways. lol :)
    I'm not sure what we will be doing tomorrow. But I'm sure we can come up with sometime. I know I cause use everyone help going though the the old collection. Cleaning in up a bit.lol Doesn't that sound like fun!! :)

Oh Ya, We will have the unveiling of the models we have been working on. Hopefully everyone is done. lol (Right) Well I am!!

So till tomorrow....

Hey, JediPadme. We do have people come from the Manchester area so if you'd like a ride of like to follow someone here so you know where your going please let us know. We'd be more then glad to help out.

SeeYA!
    TK

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    So Jedimasterklye....

When are we going to see you at a meeting?? Lol.. We do hope you make one someday.

SeeYa!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.