main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Clone_Assasin, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clone_Assasin

Clone_Assasin Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2005
    Hi I'm Clone_Assasin. Does anyone know how General Grievous became a cyborg?

Edit: Sorry. Welcome threads for socks not permitted.

2. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Welcome, Clone_Assasin! I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm happy you are here, anyway!

3. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Hi clone_Assasin, nice to see you show up here :) I hope you have a lot of fun and discussion here. To answer your question, at least in Clone Wars: Labyrinth of evil (by James Luceno) it is explained that he had a severe accident shortly before the bankers union contacted him to lead the seperatist army, offering him a new set of limbs and power in return. He used to be a warlord on a planet of warriors (sorry, details scarce for now, am almost of to bed). This is also the EU backstory about him listed in the starwars.com databank. Guess who caused that "accident" ;)

I think you will find a lot of people able to discuss this and answer your question in the EU literature forum. There are several threads about grievous, you might want to check those out :)

But before you go, let me also recommend you the Pillow Fight thread and Newbie party here. They are great places to meet people and find friends. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me, or anyone else here in the WNU, we try to help you :D
    If you would like a personal guide then the Adoption thread is a good place to find one :)

See you around,

DU.

4. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Welcome

5. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Welcome! I think DU answered your question

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.