main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Hothmeister, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hothmeister

Hothmeister Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2006
    Thought I should introduce myself properly. I've been knocking about these forums for a few years now under different guises but never really posted much.

My real name is James and I live just outside Rawtenstall (about 15-20 mins from Manchester) I'm 22 and have been into Star Wars for as long as I can remember, I've got a decent size collection but tend to be a bit more picky these days. I'm also a big football fan and have a season ticket at Old Trafford (missing the game on Sat for collectormania :) )

Can't wait for the meet up on Sat and look forward to meeting you all :D

p.s try not to hold the Man Utd thing against me!!! [face_peace]

I have family in Boro so you'll have to let me know next time you plan to meet up and I should be able to arrange a night or two up there

2. go-away

go-away Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2003
    Hello :)

Looking forward to meeting you to.

I live just outside Manchester in Gorton.

Not such a big football fan, but was a keen City fan as a kid. Suppose that explains why I lost interest ;)

3. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Welcome, Look forward to meeting you on sat amd I AM a big Man U fan too so I won't hold it against ya [face_peace]

4. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Hallo and welcome

dont look at me Im still trying to understand the rules of football (boring game anyway !)

5. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Hallo and welcome

dont look at me Im still trying to understand the rules of football (boring game anyway !)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.