main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Loffman, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loffman

Loffman Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2006
    Hello all! I'm new here to the forum. The names Loffman, and I LOVE Star Wars (as I'm sure most people here do!) I'm trying to get into fan film making, so I've started writing my first film. BTW, for those of you who couldn't find it, I found Axagon Composer here:

I hope to enjoy this forum,
    Loff

2. BenStriker

BenStriker Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2006
    Hi Loffman,

Welcome to the boards! :D

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

I'm sure you've found your way to Fan Films forum, if not here's a link. We also have the Map of the Boards that can really help you find your way around.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. You're also welcomed to hang out around here for as long as you'd like. This place is huge, so don't be shy to explore... there are many different forums, lots of different people, an all around interesting place.

Enjoy your stay!

4. Peachy

Peachy Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2006
    Hey Loffman! Welcome to the boards!

5. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Loffman. Come and drop by to my cantina on the FF Tasmania boards, the link is on my signature below.

6. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Welcome, Loffman!

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Loffman! :)

Since you seem to love SW Trivial Persuit, maybe you should take a look at CT Trivia Game. There you might find some challenge. :D

And there are other places with lots of games. Just take a look around. Maybe you find an interesting one for you. Or if you can't find games, just let us know, we'll show you some. :)

Good luck with the game, if you participate, and of course with your FanFilm. [face_good_luck]

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

8. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome Loffman.

I?m kind of new here to and everyone has been so kind and helpful and if you like Star Wars then you are right at home, well, I think that everyone on these boards love SW, otherwise they probably wouldn?t bee here.

I wanted the SW Trivial Persuit for Christmas, but of course they?ve decided that they wouldn?t sell them in Sweden:mad: [face_frustrated] :( .

Anyway, I hope that you'll like it here.

9. Loffman

Loffman Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2006
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I intend to stay here for a while! O, and I have found the fan films section (thats how I got here, through TFN Fan Films! :D)

Loff

10. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome to the forum Loffman! :D

11. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC Loffman, have fun! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.