main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by edgejedi88, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Just thought I would say hello - I am not going anywhere!!!

However - I am going to the Liverpool NW meet tomorrow and cant wait!!!

Drama over.:eek:

[image=http://www.4-wall.com/logos/guideto_worlddrama_small.jpg]

2. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    I'm going to Blackpool for the weekend tomorrow to further my SCUBA training and get ratarsed tomorrow night.

3. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    Hello! :D

Speaking of Liverpool tommorow COME ON YOU REDS!!!! Chelski may have the Premiership, but we will not let them have the FA Cup too! :mad: [face_praying] :D

Sorry. [face_blush] Bet the streets in Liverpool we be empty for you tommorow though, a few Everton fans here and there. And avoid all pubs showing the game! ;)

4. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Have a nice time in Blackpool Terry, the FF-UK: North by NorthWest will be rocking and rolling in Lillypud lad :D

Jon, what happened in the bar? :p

Jase, which event are you going to again?

:p

5. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    hows work been jace it keeping you busy ?

6. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    ...yep...very busy - my life has changed around so fast! Its nice to do flexi-time I must admit though so the start and end of the day can change, but I am back to my old routines of falling asleep on the sofa after Eastenders and all that goes with it [face_tired]

I thought I should post in the other thread about why the boards are not so busy right now - I have become one of the guilty ones that doesnt get chance to post during the daytime much now - their internet activity is rather 'tight' shall I say. As a Jedi however, I dedicate my mission to getting round these factors and our pitiful IT team - I *WILL* make it happen!!! They cannot stop my posting!!!!

Weekends of course have become quality time issues and so I am aiming to have as much fun as I can in the little time I have between being a wage slave - hence heading over to Liverpool today for the meet. [face_dancing]

7. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    sounds like your enjoying yourself now hey matey -
    whats up with your reb site - i tryed it the other night and i wouldnt work ? a bit like me realy not working ( little joke )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.