main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Hello

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Emi87, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Emi87

Emi87 Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2006
    I don't know if you guys rember me but I havn't been on this board in like a year. My old user name was Starr_Saberblade and I used to live in Vegas till I had some issues with the people I was living with and moved back to Arizona. I having been on in a while ^_^' I wanted to say hi to everyone agian (even if you don't really rember me) so.. HI!!!!!!! ^_^

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    hey what's up?

3. Emi87

Emi87 Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2006
    Things are okay. I graduated May 25 ^_^ *dances around* yay! lol how have you guys been?

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i can't speak for everyone else but i've been doin pretty ok. congrats on graduating.

5. Emi87

Emi87 Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2006
    Thank you ^_^ I had to work HARD becuase I missed 3 weeks of school because I had sugery done on my foot.. I almost didn't make it... I found you 2 DAYS before graduation. it was great to becuase everyone lost faith in me.. I almost did till I studyed my butt off! I had to pass math and English to get my atendance appel approved.. it wasn't like it was my falt I had to have it.. I sprain my ankles way to much and they had to go in and clean it out... I was off my feet for 3 weeks (I'm a baby and couldn't walk well with cruches) then I hobbled around school XP. but inthe end I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!