main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So NV Hello

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Emi87, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Emi87

Emi87 Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2006
    I don't know if you guys rember me but I havn't been on this board in like a year. My old user name was Starr_Saberblade and I used to live in Vegas till I had some issues with the people I was living with and moved back to Arizona. I having been on in a while ^_^' I wanted to say hi to everyone agian (even if you don't really rember me) so.. HI!!!!!!! ^_^

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    hey what's up?

3. Emi87

Emi87 Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2006
    Things are okay. I graduated May 25 ^_^ *dances around* yay! lol how have you guys been?

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i can't speak for everyone else but i've been doin pretty ok. congrats on graduating.

5. Emi87

Emi87 Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2006
    Thank you ^_^ I had to work HARD becuase I missed 3 weeks of school because I had sugery done on my foot.. I almost didn't make it... I found you 2 DAYS before graduation. it was great to becuase everyone lost faith in me.. I almost did till I studyed my butt off! I had to pass math and English to get my atendance appel approved.. it wasn't like it was my falt I had to have it.. I sprain my ankles way to much and they had to go in and clean it out... I was off my feet for 3 weeks (I'm a baby and couldn't walk well with cruches) then I hobbled around school XP. but inthe end I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!