main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Hello

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ToledoScout, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToledoScout

ToledoScout Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2006
    hello.. the name is mark.. i got this site from a member on the ohio501st. im 25, i live on the south end of toledo. and finally just finished school.. well technically anyway.. so know im lookin to start putting together a scout uniform and aiming towards the 501st.. hope to talk to u all soon.. and have a nice night..

mark

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Greetings :)

My wife and I are both 501st, so it'll be good to have another member in our neck of the woods. Its too bad you didn't pop in a bit earlier-we just had our regular meeting last week. Hopefully you can make it to our future get-togethers. There is always room for more. ;)

3. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Hello and welcome!

4. ToledoScout

Oct 11, 2006
    see.. im so used to toledo being like a forgotten city at times i didnt think there were really anyone here in the 501st.. i seen one on the ohio501st member list. i just cant waite to get goin on my uniform but i know there is a lot involoved and am ready to do it right.. but absolutly ill be there for the next to come events.. would be great meeting some new people with the same intersts.. not much of that nowadays.. what uniforms do u troop in??

5. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    Hello and welcome , your in luck I think there a couple of people that can help you with that. I'm too getting into the whole customs thing but starting smaller with just a jedi custom.

6. ToledoScout

Oct 11, 2006
    its just odd.. how just oneday u kinda wake up and things kinda click.. lol.. after all said and one.. i wouldnt mind hitting up the mall and just walk around and see peoples reactions. i find that the most humerous watching the vids.. but ive wanted to be a scout for the longest time and seeing how they look.. not to mention from what i understand there really isnt a lot of them compared to the tk's or clones..

what jedi u goin after?

7. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    what uniforms do u troop in??

I do a scout, imperial officer and ESB Han. My wife used to do the scout until she gave it to me. She also has an imperial officer as well as Mara Jade and a jedi. Trooping is fun, especially with a whole bunch of people. We worked COSI in Columbus earlier this year.

8. ToledoScout

Oct 11, 2006
    im on the ohio501st site.. as smark..i think ive been through that site up and down atleast 10 times lookin at all the events and what not that has happen thus far.. do u guys do any trooping around here.. im hoping by the end of the week to start getting some stuff on order or bought.. ie.. jumpsuit. gloves helm. boots.. then save up for the hard parts.

9. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Unfortunately, living in this part of the state means you usually have to drive a couple of hours just to do some trooping. That's not to say we can't have more events around here if there are more interested people. We have several 501st friends in southern Michigan and northern Indiana...all we need is some good excuses for putting on the armor. :D
    (Also, as far as we know, Chicago is supposed to be getting the COSI exhibit next Labor Day weekend. That will be the big event for the midwest [excluding C4 of course]).

10. ToledoScout

Oct 11, 2006
    (taps fingers together).... excellent..im hopeing to get all my gear together and modded by hopefully january 13th.. nothing like doin a bday troop.. lol.. good enough reson for me.. im trying to find out if im gonna be able to go to the midohio-con.. so in turn i can meet a few people from the OG. but it all depends on funds and work right now.. boo.. i hate work booo..

11. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    *waves* Hi. And Welcome.
    I'm Emperor's Hand from the Ohio Garrison site.

12. ToledoScout

Oct 11, 2006
    *waves back*.. hows it goin jade.. or emperor.. lol.. (odd im finding more and more people from NWO then i thought there would be).. lol..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.