main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Hello!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by supersomari, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supersomari

supersomari Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2006
    Hi! My name is Stephen! You'll probably know me best as the man recently mentioned by Larena. Don't bother trying to figure out my username; It is merely a name I formulated long ago with origins you likely would not care to know, and is the only name that comes to mind at this hour of the night. I am very much a fan of Star Wars, though I don't know many guys who are not. I am not yet knowledgable in Star Wars to the extent Larena is, but I am more than willing to be trained. Growing up, my 5 older brothers were obsessed with Star Wars and it pushed me away from liking it for a long time. When I was 10 or so I finally saw the original trilogy after recently seeing episode 1, and later episodes 2 and 3. After that, my appreciation for Star Wars was revived. I am thoroughly geek, and I figure the day that I obsess over Star Wars is long overdue. In case you're wondering, I don't normally speak formally like this; But, I'm a little weird and thought it would be appropriate for an introduction. Farewell!

Stephen

2. MasterKeyan

MasterKeyan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Well, Welcome Aboard..and let me be the first here to congratulate you on getting the best gift any man could ask for...the love of a good woman. Though I do not know Larena well, her posts are a great source of life and fun here, and I respect her for it. If I may be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to ask!

May the Living Force be with you both,

Keyan

3. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Stephen, welcome to the Board. And Congratulate!
    Larena is a fixture here. It's great that she has someone to share her love of Star Wars with.
    Feel free to stop by and post as much as you want. And post some of you music if you can, Larena says you're a musician.

And by all means, feel free to drag Larena to one of our meetings, it's about time that she attend one ;)

4. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Haha, yeah yeah. But i've not only attended meetings in the past, I was the one who planned them! Not my fault you didn't come.:p

Anywho, welcome to the boards Stephen! It's about time, sheesh. [face_chicken]

[face_good_luck]

5. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    [face_laugh]

6. Quick2

Quick2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2006
    Welcome..and your in good company. I am sure you will be right at home.... Peace, Quick2

7. supersomari

supersomari Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2006
    Larena is randomly banned from the baords and can't sign on lol. I came to inform you all of that. Thank you all for your kind welcome!

Stephen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.