main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by Lady_Kitty, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Kitty

Lady_Kitty Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2007
    Hey.

I am new here and no I am not in enterispe ,but I am around this area. I came these forums by chance and decided to join. I am a big star wars fan,and well its cool to honest find a group around my area. Ehh gotta be better than my D&D group.lol Jk. Anyways nice to meet you all and the name is Jess.

Eagle one out!

2. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Hey! First off, people named Jessica and people from Geneva are CRAZY!!!

haha...

Just playin'. Sorta... ;)

Anyway, yeah... We've been too inactive for a while now and we need to get this back on track. We're getting too spread out lately. So tell us a little about yourself. Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been away at work for two weeks.

Sage H.

3. Lady_Kitty

Feb 14, 2007
    What can I say? I am a gamer that is trying become a nurse. Anyways I love star wars and envy all my friends that have all the dvds. I think sci fi period has always been kinda my thing since I was a kid. It started when I was like 5-6. I was the girl that was friends with all the guys because I was into the same things as them. Anyways to make a long story short I've been a big fan since I was 6. Lol Nice to meet you all!

Jessica

4. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Nice to meet you too!

Sage H.

5. Bors_Kaegel

Bors_Kaegel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    He lives! What's up, Sage? Welcome to your new member, too!

I know this is such a rehash of what's always said, but we've gotta get together and do some stuff! We had an event down in Auburn a little while ago that would have been awesome for you guys.

6. psychokillermike

psychokillermike Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    I though the same thing we have gott'en a little spread out and need to do something.

Hello, Jessica.

7. Lady_Kitty

Feb 14, 2007
    I don't know kinda gamimg you guys are into and not sure if I should have made a new thread ,but me and my very close friends are starting a D&D group this summer. Your more than welcome to tag along.

Jessica

8. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Kevin G. My man. Yeah, things are really hectic around here lately. Mike is totally right. We've got to get ourselves back together.

And new threads are fine, Jessica. Thread away!

Sage H.

9. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    Whats up guys!!! Long time since I was online.. But I am back and will be on everday. Hello Jessica(Rosey)Rucker, glad to see you here. Soooo lets gets this chapter back to its golden days,YEAH!!! P.S. Whats been up Sage, haven't seen you in forever.

10. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    JAMES!!! What's up, man?! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Been WAY busy. Have you checked out the LCC over in fanfilms? So... You still in Hawaii?

Sage H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.