main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by lostwrites, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostwrites

lostwrites Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2008
    Greetings from the 23 level of Hell (aka Minnesota)

I'm not only new to this forum, but the Star Wars fandom in general. Why, because when I saw the first movie, I wasn't even six and honestly Chewbacca scared me, so I just stayed away. Feel free to mock. And it hasn't been until my recent holiday off that I found myself renting and watching the movies. I'm always a bit behind the times.Okay, in this case it was more than just a bit behind the times. :)

So here I am. I tend to ramble and babble.And I don't realize that I'm doing it. If I do just give me a good whap on the nose or a bite.

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Minnestoa, eh? I won't bite or smack you 'cause you might lose a limb due to exposure. :eek:

Welcome to the JC! I tend to ramble on and babble, too. My PMs and long e-mails prove it! There's something for everyone here... if you're just getting into Star Wars or even if you would like to sometimes forget Star Wars, you're certainly going to find some cool people and topics around here.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you need something, or if you just want to babble. See you around the boards!

3. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    greetings, and welcome to the JCC (stands for Just Crazy Community 8-}) I pretty new here too, just a coupla weeks, but if you need any help feel free to PM me.

and allow me to extend an invitation to the pillow fight and you should definitely meet skiara, she's around here some place and is always helping newbies

darn it! trika, I wanted to be the first on this thread, I'll get you for this :mad:

4. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Yeah, yeah... just admit your inferiority and move along. :p

5. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    ((cackles)) A new victi...I mean... A newbie!

((waves)) Hi! I'm silverfighter. I'm technically a newbie as well since I only started spending a lot of time on here in November last year but if you need help I could probably help you in some way. :D

WARNING: Beware of Trika. She's a little... strange in the head... ((is teasing)) :p

6. TrulyGhent

Jun 29, 2007
    don't tell anyone i told you, but Silver is kinda strange too :p

7. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Hey! :p

Well if you can say that then Ghent is a bit touched in the head as well. :D

8. TrulyGhent

Jun 29, 2007
    who me? *dons han solo hurt look*

touche

9. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Don't worry, this is completely normal, lostwrites. :D Ghent and I were trying to get you used to the site. ;) Or were we? [face_devil]

10. TrulyGhent

Jun 29, 2007
    I think we scared him away

lostwrites? are you there? :confused:

11. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    HER Ghent, HER. Do you ever look at people's profiles? :p

12. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    he-he I'm insaner (is that a word?) then both of you put together.8-}

13. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome, lostwrites! :) Yes, they're always like that--especially trika! Woe are we if she ever makes mod! :p

14. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    *smiles at those crazy people above*
    Yep, that's the way it is here. Ok, not almost, it depends a bit on the people and the place of posting. But I'm sure you'll find out about it very soon! :)

Don't worry about being scared by anyone of SW. When I watched the RotJ the first time, I was young and was scared about the scene, when Vader showed his real face. :p

Btw are you interested in meeting other SW fans from your area? If yes, you should take a look at FanForce USA Midwest (I hope MN is the short form of Minnesota, right?). :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

15. lostwrites

lostwrites Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2008
    Thanks for the lovely greetings. Nope none of you scared me away. I got distracted yesterday with papers and readings. I don't scare that easily anymore.

Trikia, thanks for not smacking - I like my limbs - all attached to me and everything. Skiara, MN is the short hand for Minnesota. Thanks for the heads up about the Midwest board. I'll do that later, I'm skipping classes to write a paper. Yeah, that's what I'm doing . . . I'm so not procrastinating.

And all of you other crazies, your a lovely bunch of coconuts. I would recite the lyrics to the song because they seem oddly appropriate . . .

16. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    I'm a coconut, now? :p

17. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Coconut? But I don't like them that much. :(

:p

That's the dangerous part of this forum. :p

I hope you get done your paper in time. We'll wait and we won't run away. How could we, since we are coconuts? :p

18. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    [image=http://smuj.home.comcast.net/~smuj/fark/20031102-quagmire.jpg]
    [quagmire]Oh, God![/quagmire]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.