main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kanafo08, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanafo08

Kanafo08 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2008
    Hello All,

This is my first time posting. Im a long time fan of most things Star Wars. Im just looking for a community of people that have the same likes.

2. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Well, you've come to the right place! Welcome to the insanity, Kanafo08!

If it's friendly fun you're looking for, this is probably the best place to find it. I usually hang out here with the other WNU 'posse' and greet newbs. If you're looking for anything else, I suggest asking some more experienced users, like Trika and Skiara. They should be here soon. They've been around to say the least.;)

Again, I hope you have a fun time here at the JCF, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other users here.

3. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Everyone keeps implying that I'm loose or something! :eek: :p

Welcome to the JC, Kanafo08! What sort of Star Wars stuff are you interested in? Art, fanfic, EU, or just chatting about the saga? There's a little something for everyone, but if you need any help finding something, just send me a PM. I'll help out as best as I can.

Have a blast around here!

Trika

4. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Welcome, Kanafo08! I usually hang around in the WNU too, but you can see me in Before the Saga FanFiction.;) If you have any questions you can PM me or if you need someone a little (*cough*) more experianced you can PM Trika.:D And yes, we are very insane around here, or at least all the people I've met are.[face_worried] :p

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Kanafo08! :)

Like the others above I'm a regular at WNU and I'm here since signing up, so you see, the place has something to make you addictive. But not only this board, the whole board is addictive. But maybe you have experienced this yourself already? ;)

You said you would like a place with SW fans, right? This is the best place in my view. You can even attend to meetings where you meet other SW fans in RL. If you're interested in this, just take a look at your local FanForce (FF). And if you need help to find your FF, just let us know! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

6. Kanafo08

Kanafo08 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2008
    Hello Thank you for the warm welcome.

Right this moment im readed all of the SW books my wife will let me buy which is about 2 a week, I've also started a little collection of the trading card games as well as some other collectibles.

7. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow, then you're getting more and more into SW, right? Have you found our collective, card and literature boards already? :)

8. Kanafo08

Kanafo08 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2008
    No I haven't found those yet.

9. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
  10. Kanafo08

Kanafo08 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2008
    Thank you very much I'm going to look over those boards today.

11. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, Kanafo08. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Jedi Council Forums.
    If I can be of assistance to you in any way, just send me a private message.
    I hope you enjoy the boards and have lots of fun.

:)

12. Kanafo08

Kanafo08 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2008
    Thank you for the welcome now I just need to figure out the adoptions

13. Kiara

Kiara Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2002
    What kind of questions do you have? If you need any help, you're welcome to pm me or better my main account 'Skiara', who organises adoptions. Or you can ask your questions here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.