main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Hello!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by fitzvader, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitzvader

fitzvader Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2008
    Hello. My name is Michael, im a star wars fan from Concord. I got your board site from your President when I was buying a Boba Fett Keychain at FYE in the Steeplegate Mall.

Just wanted to say hi

2. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    welcome aboard mate! hope you like it here. you should come checkout one of our meeting. cool choice of key change.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Michael,

Welcome! Please feel free to look around. Let us know if you have any ???. and most of all...

Have FUN!! Please do your best to keep your post clean and nice like. lol Big brother is always watching. lol Just kiddin' that would be me by the way. I'm the CR for our Forum page. I'm also the one you meet this evening at the mall. :)

Hope to see you on here more. It's always nice to have few people jump in. SO till next time.

SeeYa,
    TK

4. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Hi Michael,
    Welcome aboard! Hope to be reading lots of posts from you. looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting, if you can make it!

Steve

5. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    YAY!! I won't be the only newbie! .....Shelly

6. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    Welcome fitzvader!

Hope to see you at our meeting on Sunday June 22 at noon in Alton. PM me if you need directions.

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome fitzvader! Hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you on the 22nd!

8. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    So fitzvader,

You think you'll make the cookout / meeting on the 22nd.? Just let us know. We'd love to have you over. I'm sure you'd meet some great people and you way even have some fun.

Shhh.... don't tell anyone. lol

Later,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.