Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kamikazee, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Kamikazee Jedi Padawan

Hi, I've been browsing the interwebz the past couple weeks trying to find an active SW forum, and it seems that I've found one. I'm very confused though. I'm used to VB and this obviously isn't. It would be a great help if somebody could tell me how to get to my user CP. Hope to see you around!
  2. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    click the options thing at the top of the page.

Welcome to Jedi Council Kamikazee
  3. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    welcome to the boards Kamikazee.
  4. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello, and welcome to the boards.
  5. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we're all happy to help out. You'll also find a lot of helpful threads at the top of the page in the forum header, such as the Map of the Boards. Feel free to post in any of our social threads, everyone is really friendly.

Enjoy your stay!
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Kamikazee! :)

You have found a definately active SW forum, if I'm not wrong, it's one of the activest ones. So you won't get bored and you'll find lots of various boards for various topics. We have even boards for non-SW, for sports, meeting SW fans in RL (FanForce) and other interesting places. Just ask, if you miss anything. :)

Speaking of asking, what do you mean with CP? Something like your own profile? Then you have to go to 'options' in the header and then to 'User Details'. There can you change most things. And if you want to change anything else, just go to 'options' again, there you'll find a list of everything that you can change. :)

This board, WNU, has an adoption program, at which you can get your own master who helps you with everything concerning the boards. If you like to join this program, just post it in the thread. :)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun! :D
  7. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Hi, and welcome! Everyone has given you some good places to start around the JC, but we're always here if you need helping finding something. Enjoy! :)

Trika
  8. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Hello Kamikazee. Welcome to the boards.
  9. Kamikazee Jedi Padawan

Thanks everybody! I've been browsing the forum and think I'm getting the hang of it, but I have one more question. Is there a way to see new posts? thanks again:)
  10. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    New posts? I'm not getting exactly what you mean. If you mean the most recent posts, go to the header on the screen that says "Active Topics"; that gives you a list of the most-recent posts on all boards.
  11. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    You can also add boards to your favourites. Then they show up on the main index when you logged in. Those with a '!' before them have new posts.
    :)
  12. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Sometimes this place gets a bit hyperactive. Like going to plaid. Ludicrous speed and such.

Welcome to the JC!
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.