main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Shadowstar, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowstar

Shadowstar Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2008
    Hello to all!

I've actually been signed up on the boards for a little a while, but I hadn't posted anything because I was too lazy |D

Actually, I used to be on the boards a very long time ago under the username 'Padawan Willow02'. Then I stopped coming and lost my password. Then I lost the e-mail address that it was linked to so I had no way of getting my pw. So, a new start and a new UN and tah-dah! Here I am!

So... Hello to everyone. Hopefully I'll stick around longer than last time, right? 8D

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hi Shadowstar. Welcome back to the boards (and the insanity)!

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Welcome back to the boards Shadowstar.

Don't believe anything I say, I'm insane.:p

4. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, and welcome back to the Jedi Council Forums, Shadowstar. Enjoy your stay here. Have tuns of fun too.

:)

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, Shadowstar! :D

It's great to see people coming back. What made you leave the boards for a while? And how did you remember it again? :)

Though I love your new name (good choice!)... You said that you wanted to get back your old account 'Padawan Willow02'. If you want to, then there's a way to get it back: You need to pm one of the admins and ask them. They are able to help you. :)

You know where to find the links to the admins, right? Otherwise take a look at Comms, especially the header. There you'll find all JC Admins listed. ;)

So, I hope it helps and don't worry to ask us anything, if you need help, wonder about anything or have concrete questions. We're here to help you. :)

Enjoy your stay and see you around! :D

6. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Welcome back to the boards, Shadowstar! Have fun with us crazy people. :p

7. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hi! Welcome back! You know where to find us if you need any help with anything... we're all very nice around here, so no worries. ;)

Trika

8. Master-Kenobi

Master-Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2002
    Hello and Welcome :D

9. Shadowstar

Shadowstar Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2008
    Thanks so much for the welcome back, everyone! Also, many thanks for the offers of help- I may need them (though, whether you're qualified to give the help I need, well... :p)

Skiara: There wasn't any particular reason why I left. Mostly, though, it was my computer that finally made me leave- it ate all of my bookmarks when I was trying to go from Avant to Firefox. |D

What made me remember this place was actually finding a link via google when I was looking for an old fic. |D I've been playing Knights of the Old Republic and I just suddenly had this urge to read Star Wars fic, so I went looking for one of my old favorites. And tuh-duh! Here I am again 8D

See everyone around! =)

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Oh, those computers who develop their own lifes and try to direct us. Good that you started playing KotOR and started looking for an old FanFic. It's cool and I hope you get the familiar soon again. :D

And about helping, maybe we don't have an answer for everything, but we can give our best and make it a nice stay for you! ;) :D

11. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    I'll be qualified to give you the help you need in a few years. :p

Anyways, welcome to the forum. It's great that you managed to find your way back here and as the others have said, your name is really brilliant. It's not something I see much as most people, myself included prefer to take on Star Wars themed names.

We're all very nice so feel free to ask for anything. We don't know it all but we'll try as hard as possible to help you.

12. Jedi-Washington

Jedi-Washington Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    Nice to see people coming back! Welcome back, Shadowstar. Hope you enjoy your time here! I'm sure I'll see you around the board. I just got back from a long hiatus also.

13. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Welcome to the JC!

Hope you get some time to explore our diverse forums! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.