main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Hello

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by obi_john, Jun 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi_john

obi_john Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2001
    I just came across this board so I thought I would just say hello and introduce myself. I am glad to see a site for Nashville and I hope to become an active member of the board. Thanks for reading my rambling.

John

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Hello! Good to have you here. This is kind of last minute, but we're having a small get-together today at 4:45 p.m. at Buffalo Wild Wings (N. Gallatin @ Myatt Dr.) if you can make it.

3. tennesseejedi

tennesseejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2001
    hello nashville...

i live in knoxville and have not had too much luck getting any responses from fellow k-town fans or collectors. do you have regular monthly meetings in the nashville area where everyone meets to talk about star wars? and can anyone come to the meetings?

tennesseejedi

4. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Greetings obi_john & tennesseejedi,

Good to have you both in the neighborhood. I am the city rep here in Nashville. I would have responded sooner obi, except I was out of the loop for about a week. We had a few meetings weeks back when we were filming our new fanfilm. Since then, it was sort of grown stagnant. We are in the process of getting our webpage up for the fanforce here. Once that is in place, we will be able to broaden our scope and range as far as area goes. I'll keep everyone in the loop for meetings. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.