main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Hello!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mereel_Adenla, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mereel_Adenla

Mereel_Adenla Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    I couldn't find an introduction thread so....Hey!

My name is Stephen, I'm really big into Star Wars(duh) and Mando costuming, got my kit finished last year and have upgrade several times since then. I met a couple of you at Barns & Noble a few months ago (John and TK?), and then signed up here to say 'Hi', but never did.

I'm really exited to see how your kits are coming and maybe meeting you guys again.

EDIT: I also forgot to ask, I'm right across from Portsmouth so i'm technically in Maine, is it ok that i'm posting in the NH board?

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey Stephen! John here, and it's great to hear from you! I've started a Mando, TK and Brandon's have their's pretty much done, and we are still working on Z's mando so all is coming along well with that.

You are more than welcome to post on the board and since you are so close to NH, you might as well join! (Since Maine doesn't have a board...)

We're going to have a meeting coming up soon, so you are more than welcome to come and join us! We'll have more info about date and time coming up soon, so keep checking back!

Great to have you here! :D

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Stephen!

Great to hear from you. Glad you stopped by. You are more than welcome to post on here anytime. Like John said, I don't think Maine has a broad so we are your closest. Plus you only live like 10 min a way. lol

We'll be having our Jan. meeting in a couple weeks. So please check back in. We'll get the times and dates up as soon as we have them. Hope you can make it. I'm sure we'll end up doing something in the shop at the meeting . We usally do. Till them post as much as you'd like.

Just keep it clean... ;) You can make post about really anything you wish. Star Wars...duhhh. Costuming, books, toys, sports. Whatever!? I look forward to seeing you again.

Later,
    TK

4. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Hey, we would love to see your Mando costume! Any tips on where to find a good ammo belt?

Welcome to the group!

5. Mereel_Adenla

Oct 15, 2009
    If you want a more custom look, I woud try some Army Navy stores, thats where I got mine. Also Suzys-Surplus on Ebay has some nice WWI/WWII pouches that you can get pretty cheap. http://stores.ebay.com/Suzys-Surplus_W0QQsspagenameZL2222QQtZkm.

Or if you want the more traditional 'Fett' pouch look, I would try TDH (Thedentedhelmet.com), they have a pretty active Trading Station and you can sometimes get a really good deal.

Other then maybe scratchbuild your own, the only other place I could is Ebay seatch....

Hope that helps!

6. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Welcome to the forums. Always glad to meet another Mando. Sorry you weren't able to make the meeting. Well theirs next month. See you there or sooner.

7. Mereel_Adenla

Oct 15, 2009
    For those that haven't seen my Mando... :D

[image=http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/MereelSkirata/MereelDcon-1.jpg]
    [image=http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/MereelSkirata/MereelDcon.jpg]
    [image=http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/MereelSkirata/Dragoncon%2009/DragonCon101.jpg]

8. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    It looks AMAZING! Where were those pictures taken?

9. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Nice Job Stephen!

Looks good.

Later,
    TK

10. Mereel_Adenla

Oct 15, 2009
    Those were all taken at Dragon Con.

and thanks for the comment!

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Sweet stuff Stephen! Excellent job on your costume!

12. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Cant wait to see it in person. Looks good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.