main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Hello

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by BIGBRET, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGBRET

BIGBRET Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2001
    WOW! talk about your thread overload. I did not want to join in at the middle or end of a thread. So I just started a new one. I have been a visitor to TFN for a long time now. Unfortunatly, I was to busy to join the forums until now. I am in Palm Harbor. Which most of you know is a little north of Clearwater. Anyway wanted to introduce myself. I am looking forward to being a participant in these discussions. I am a serious collector, and like you all, a fan of everything SW. Thanks, and Hello again.

2. ImpiousLust

ImpiousLust Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2001
    Welcome! Clearwater here. Nice to know there are some real fans close to me.

3. shine

shine Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 5, 1999
    Cool. I go to Clearwater and Indian Rocks every once and a while.

4. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Nice to hear from you guys. I am always glad to here from people who live nearby. Isn't sad that we have to find out about each other this way. Don't get me wrong I am glad to have a forum through which I can talk to local fans. I just think we should have some kind of local club or something. Damn. They had a pokmemon club on every corner around here for a long time. Here we are SW fans and we can not organize a club with some sub- chapters or something. Maybe I am rambling. It is late. Funny even on fathers day, I still spent atleast 8 hours today working on SW. I love it, can not get enough.

5. MusicJedi

MusicJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2001
    And hello from Sunny Lakeland.

6. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Hey I see some local users in here that have not joined in on the newest thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.