main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Dev_Bapeo, Jul 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Bapeo

Dev_Bapeo Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2001
    Hello everyone,
    I am Dev Bapeo. Relief Pilot of the Legacy's Pride and now Acting-Captain of the Pride's Revenge, a Mon Calomari cruiser. I am Corellian, so don't call me "scruffy looking". As the rest of the crew, I am dedicated to getting the people responsible for downing the Legacy's Pride. I will be at Vulcon with the rest of the crew recruiting new crewmembers. We are in need of a few squadrons of fighter pilots as well as bridge and support crew. All species are welcome to join. Hey, even our Chief Engineer is a Wookie.

2. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Where and when is this Vulkon?

3. LirielMoonsinger

LirielMoonsinger Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2001
    The Vulkon conventions is September 14-16 at the Sheraton Ft Lauderdale Airport, Ft Lauderdale. Confirmed guests include Bruce Campbell, Robert Picardo, Mira Furlan, and Tim Choate. For more information, go to www.vulkon.com.

4. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    We now have a Fandomenace Homepage at http://community-2.webtv.net/stacey113/THEFANDOMENACE/!It is currently under construction but check in for frequent updates!

5. pridecaptain

pridecaptain Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2001
    I do hope my crew is doing well while I am trying to put the Pride back together. After suffering some radiation burns from a leak, and communications delay, I am othervise quite well. I miss my crew and I'm sure, Dev, you are having a good time on the Revenge (growls mildly). I vish za rrest of my beloved crew well and signing off for now,

Your Captain, Karrina

6. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi Everyone, I finally picked out a first name for my character. I am Beenca Spunpatch, Chief Steward. I am formerly of the Legacy's Pride, but due to recent events I have signed on with the Pride's Revenge. I am a member of the Kunthar tribe from the planet Cathar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.