main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Pandoramber, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Pandoramber

Pandoramber Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2012
    Hello, all. My name is Amber. I was a lurker here back in the day when the last trilogy was under-way. I heard about Episode VII, so I thought I'd come back and make an account and see if there was any news. I'm really excited! Looks like the site has changed a little bit since I was here last. I like it, though.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Failte Nua Duine. Hi, Amber. Make yourself at home, get involved, have either fun or a terrible time, and if you have any questions or concerns, we are definitely here for you. You can use this thread as your own personal tech support area.

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome Amber, good to have you here with us!! Its changed alot but I find it easier to navigate now!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Amber! :)
    Since the big move, a lot changed, but then again, the main things are the same. So you should get familiar very fast again! :)

Btw, it's cool that you signed up now - after you've been a lurker last time! You'll see, it's a lot more fun to join the topics instead of simply reading. :)

:D

Enjoy your stay! :)