main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Shadow_Ghost, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Shadow_Ghost

Shadow_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2012
    Hello there! I'm Shadow_Ghost. I've been lurking around here for quite a while, and thought i'd might as well make an account seeing how I love Star Wars.

I've been watching Star Wars ever since I can remember. My dad introduced them to me with the VHS's of the OT, and I loved them. When we heard about TPM coming out he promised me to go and see it, and we did and I loved it! We never got to see AOTC in cinema's unfortunately, but we did see ROTS. I love all 6 films and I am looking forward to the new trilogy. But there is nothing to go for me to make an actual opinion.

Well that's all I guess. I'll see you all around! :)

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi. Welcome a-bored! Thanks for ceasing lurking and choosing to actually get active. I'm sure you can find the link to the EpVII forums... if you have any questions or concerns, here is the place to hit us up. Huzzah!

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! You will definitely love our movie forums for the OT, PT, and EVII; we even have one for Indiana Jones/Lucasfilm!

4. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome Shadow_Ghost! Hope you enjoy the boards! :)

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Shadow_Ghost! :)

You sound quite excited about everything sw-ish. Do you like to be an active member? Have you visited the link posted above? If not, you should do, and if you're looking for other places (like other topics or wanting to meet other SW people from your area), just let us know, we'll direct you in the right direction. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

6. Shadow_Ghost

Shadow_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

Skiara Yeah, i've already been looking around. I plan on being as active as I can :)

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Good to hear. We may like you, too. :)

A sample of your posting habits is required before a sensible judgment can be finalized...