main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Ehpik, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Ehpik

Ehpik Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 7, 2013
    Well, I registered today. I've been a Star Wars fan since I was a kid (I'm currently 29 years old), but it never dawned on me to look for a Star Wars community online. I actually found the forums by accident and it's one of the best accidents that could have happened to me.

Anyway, I just wanted to give the community a friendly hello and I look forward to communicating with you all.

2. darth.ender

darth.ender Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 28, 2012
    Hello. I'm new here too, though I'm pretty active at originaltrilogy.com (which may or may not be your cup of tea). I'd be happy to be the first to welcome you :)

3. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    :) Hello and welcome Ehpik,

I can tell your username is going to be epic :p

I look forward to hearing more from you and if you have any questions, ask them here and we'll do our best to help:)

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Welcome to the boreds. Glad you were met with some love from ender and ben. Get involved, have fun, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or just post them in here.

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! If you're interested in getting to know fans in your area, too, check out your local Fan Force :)

6. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine

7. Sith Mando

Sith Mando Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2013
    Yeah Welcome haha I'm new too. :p it's nice to see i'm not the only one. ...Can someone explain the ranking system to me? Obviously i'm a youngling because of posts amounts? or is it time of joining?.... can someone put a list of the ranks? lol

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Your ranking will change based on your Trophy Points, which are garnered through 'likes', etc. If you post a bunch of funny or noteworthy items, you will increase in status rather quickly.

9. RERUN

RERUN Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2013
    Welcome Ehpik and others
    Great forum so far,friendly people and easy to navigate

I note from your tag that you like Graff and or HipHop
    I have been painting on and off for 28 years
    Happy to share some pics if yor keen
    Rerun

10. Ehpik

Ehpik Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 7, 2013
    Both. I've been doing graff for the last 13 years. On and off, of course. Although, I haven't been doing too much the last few years due to having a busy work schedule.

11. RERUN

RERUN Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2013
    Good stuff,
    what part of the blue marble are
    Im in Australia,I grew up in Melbourne and Started in Dec of 84,well thats when i first hit the walls,I was a try hard Rap Dancer(breaker Boy) before that,doing the Catapillar and Back spin were my specialities LOL
    I

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    It all started with Ozone...
    [​IMG]

13. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Ehpik and RERUN, you both do graffity? The real ones? With the pictures and not just the fast written words thingy? Cool! Have you pics of it? If you like to show them, it'll be cool. In case you have done some SWish ones, you're welcome to post them at FanArt! Just add a link to your thread there in here, please. :)

Enjoy your stay!! :D

14. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Hello:), everyone loves friendly hellos

15. Lord_kimo1

Lord_kimo1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2009
    Hello to All!