main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HELLO

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Irish501st, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Irish501st

Irish501st Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2013
    New to the forum and just joined The North Ridge Fan Force group in Buffalo,NY

I am avid gamer (XBOX) if you game my gamertag is McWelder

I am on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/irish.mcbastard

I also run a Tumblr Star Wars fan page blog called starwar****

Looking to talk, make new friends get together for charity events, no costume yet but looking into getting a Stormtrooper costume and being kilted and non kilted..yes I am Irish and wear a man skirt!

Thank you for having me and look forward to meeting everyone.

Irish501st - Jason

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Irish501st: Failte Nua Duine. Naf bono ti, Jason, from the Irish member of WNUville (welcome new users). While we are glad you are stoked about joining the party here, advertising other sites is rather scoffed at on here... especially when the links have words that our Terms of Service frown upon. It's a small thing to keep the site acceptable to all ages and sensitivities. Being a bloke, I understand the amount of restraint it takes to not let out with some flowery words, but it is simply the way things go here. Hope you stick with us. It would be brilliant. Go get involved and if you happen across any issues or questions, use this thread as your tech support. Cheers.

3. Irish501st

Irish501st Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2013
    My apologies, I wasn't trying to propaganda other sites, was just letting others know how to connect with me.

4. CloneTrooperFox

CloneTrooperFox Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 27, 2013
    Greetings! Welcome to the boards. You can see me in classic, prequel, and the clone wars sections quite a bit! Occasionally the video game section. :) hope to see you around!

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the boards!

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Irish501st: No worries. Nothing to apologize for. Part of starting in WNU is to work out the details before we go run amok in the other forums here. We're just glad you're here and if you stick with it, I'm rather certain you'll make friends who will contact you offsite, as well. Hope this is all going well so far. Cheers, lad.

CloneTrooperFox likes this.