main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by jangoD2, Aug 8, 2014.

1. jangoD2

jangoD2 Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2014
    Hello! I am new here! Just want to say I used to be a huge SW fan when I was 6-14, then got out of it. Now 19, and I've tried getting back into it, but you know, Star Wars, to me, is a mixed bag. It misses but when it hits, its awesome.

Favorite games are the Battlefronts(Not PSP) KOTOR 1 and Bounty Hunter. Favorite characters are Boba Fett, R2D2, Carth Onasi, Darth Maul, Jango Fett, Obi Wan Kenobi, Han Solo and Count Dooku. Honorable mentions to Kit Fisto and Revan.

Random Trivia:
    -Attack of the Clones used to be my favorite movie when I was 6-11. I would literally watch it every night. Looking back on it now, I guess there's that bit of nostalgia that blinds me from the reasons it and the other 2 prequels get so much hatred. I used to love all 6 films.

-Used to have about 100 SW figures.

-I don't think Hayden Christensen was too terrible in the film. Not sure how anyone could have read those lines and made it better. I haven't seen him in anything else but at least he played it straight in Star Wars.

[Edited: This doesn't belong here. It's a family-friendly forum, so think twice before posting things like this. Thanks.]

revan772 likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome JangoD2! :)

I needed to edit your post above, but that shouldn't stop you from lurking and posting. There are many place that might be interesting to you and where you can join long discussions - like about Hayden. Some like his acting, some don't. As long as no one starts getting personal, interesting views can show up. :)

More then 100 SW figures? What happened to them?

Have fun! :)

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards

Any questions please feel free to ask.

My parents bought me Star Wars Monopoly never played though.