main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by heindeggen, Sep 19, 2014.

1. heindeggen

heindeggen Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2014
    hello everybody!
    I've heard really good things about this site so I finally joined it :)
    I'm a general fan of Star Wars, have had my fair share of moaning about the lack of conventions where I live and was one of those who had absolutely nobody to talk to about the discarding of Expanded Universe continuity, (despite my genuine interest in the upcoming movies)
    But I'm currently completely lost here, (and slightly confused) although the welcome section did help, so if someone could please point me out additionally the general idea of what's what, and how this works and what happens, I would be thankful! Looking forward to it, and apologies for being about as clueless as a (non-sentient) rock.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome heindeggen! :)

You are totally right, sometimes these boards can be overhelming easily, but after this overhelming mood it's pretty easy. Every topic as a place where it can be discussed, the rules are pretty easy and getting involved will be natural as long as you keep posting. So, how exactly can we help? What questions do you have?

In case you're so stunned by the size of the forum and can't even form a question, then I advice you to join the welcome newbie party for a little chat and the markup-code thread for testing codes/how to post what (like using the tag function (simply by adding an @ infront of a name, e.g. Skiara) or testing the quote function or whatever you want).

If you have still some time left, then visit the Ep7 spoilers allowed board (if you like to stay unspoiled till Ep7, you need to sign up for that board to post). Read the topics and join their social thread. Chorus, one of the mods over there, will welcome you soon for sure as well. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

If you really need help pm me any questions you have and I can redirect you.

Hope you enjoy your stay :)