main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello =)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Prisic Duskleap, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Prisic Duskleap

Prisic Duskleap Jedi Master star 3

Jul 24, 2014
    Hello everyone here on Jedi Council Forums =) I have been a lurker here for quite sometime so I decided it was time to finally just register and join this great Star Wars community. To tell you a lil bit about me I am a huge nerd for the fantasy genre. Anything that takes me out of this cruel world we live in.

Which is why I love Star Wars so much. My favorite being the PT trilogy. I love the amazing special effects, planets and battle scenes in these films. Just great escapist entertainment.

I look fwd to getting to know other Star Wars and making some new friends. May the force be with you all :)

2. Darth Ardyti

Darth Ardyti Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 1, 2014
    Greeting, salutations, and...uh...cheeseburgers. Or...something :D

I like it here. I may not always post, but I've read several interesting threads. Always something going on

3. Prisic Duskleap

Prisic Duskleap Jedi Master star 3

Jul 24, 2014
    Well hello there as well:) I love ur username and how come u don't post much?

4. Darth Ardyti

Darth Ardyti Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 1, 2014
    Mostly, it depends on my mood, and if a thread catches my attention. As for the username, thanks. It's the name of a character I came up with for a story that never fleshed itself out, so I use it as a username on here, and have actually used it once or twice in games.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Prisic Duskleap! :)

Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll find some likeminded people here - not only in sense of SW but in fantasy as a whole. :)

In case you like to send an automatic note, you simply need to tag him or her by adding an '@' infront of their name (e.g. Skiara). That keeps posts shorter and easier to read - instead of using the quote function (especially without shortening the quoted text). If you like to test it, feel free to tag me in the MUC thread (you can't tag yourself). :)

See you around. :)

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards

and yeah I know what you mean. I use reading as a way to escape the world. Keeps your mind preoccupied. Any questions please feel free to ask